Dokas Handelsgesellschaft mbH
represented by the managing partners:
Angela Ufermann and Marcel Wolf
Leimkugelstraße 7, 45141 Essen, Germany
Tel.: +49 201 522612-0, Fax: +49 201 522612-99, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection officer:
Dennis Kuhlmann, Mittelstraße. 17, 47441 Moers, Germany,
Tel.: +49 2841 9814600, E-Mail: email@example.com
Data processing purposes and legal basis:
- The data processing takes place for the purpose of contract initiation, contract execution and contract processing for the purchasing of our goods. The processing of your data is required under Article 6 para., 1 letter b of the GDPR in order to fulfil a contract.
- The data processing is done for the purpose of our legitimate interests. These include but are not limited to, correspondence with you (meeting notes, appointments, etc.), video surveillance in keeping with householders’ rights, ensuring IT security and IT operations, reviewing and optimizing requirement analysis and direct customer approach procedures, asserting legal claims and defence in legal disputes, measures for building and plant security (e.g. access control), use of our online customer portal. Processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms, which require the protection of personal data, of the person concerned prevail, in particular where the data relates to a child.
- Data processing is done for the purpose of sending promotional information, such as sales offers and assortment information. The processing of your data is based on your consent under Art. 6, para., 1 letter a of the GDPR.
Data categories and data provenance.
We process the following categories of data that we have received from you:
- For the purpose of contract initiation, contract execution and contract execution:
- Form of address, title, first name, surname, of you or your employees
- Function of the contact person in the company
- Customer number
- Tax number
- Telephone number (landline and/ or mobile)
- Email address
- Order information
- Bank details/ account and payment transactions
- Data for the fulfilment of our contractual obligations (e.g. delivery dates)
- For the purpose of our additional legitimate interests:
- Communications data
- Distributor portal login data
- For the purpose of sending promotional information:
- Form of address, title, first name, last name
- Email address
- Address, only for delivery by post
Within our company, access to personal data is provided to the departments and persons who need this data to fulfil our contractual and legal obligations. In addition, data is transmitted to processors commissioned by us pursuant to Art. 28 GDPR. This mainly includes companies in the areas of IT service providers, data disposal, marketing, printing, office services.
In addition, subcontractors may receive data to support the execution of the contract. These include, in particular, companies from the areas of postal and courier services, logistics, tax consultancy, pure telecommunications services, credit institutions, credit reference agencies.
In addition, data transfers may be necessary if there are legal or regulatory obligations to transmit. These recipients include, in particular, public bodies and institutions, such as public offices or tax authorities.
Transmission to third countries:
The transfer of personal data to recipients in third countries does not take place.
Duration of storage:
- We only store your data for as long as this is necessary for the fulfilment of contractual or legal obligations or on the basis of a legitimate interest. If these grounds cease, the data will be deleted regularly. Exceptions to this result if further processing is necessary for the following purposes:
- Storage and proofing duties, which are, for example, from the German Commercial Code (HGB) or the German Tax Code (AO) – in this case the deadlines are up to 10 years
- Limitation periods, for example, according to §§195 ff. of the Civil Code (BGB) – deadlines are generally 3 years, but may in certain cases be up to 30 years.
- You may revoke at any time the storage of the data, which is based on consent, with effect for the future. Processing that occurred before the revocation is not affected.
- Video surveillance data is stored for up to 72 hours to ensure effective protection of people and our inventory. In times of closure, for example, as a result of public holidays, the video recordings can be stored long-term for the assertion of the householders’ right and the prosecution of any criminal offences.
If the legal prerequisites are met, the following rights pursuant to Art. 15 to 21 GDPR apply: Right of access by the data subject (Article 15 of the GDPR) as well as rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR) or erasure (Article 17 of the GDPR) or restriction of processing (Article 18 of the GDPR) or objection to processing ( Art. 21 GDPR) and a right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR).
Right of appeal to the supervisory authority:
According to Art. 77 of the GDPR, you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data is not legal. The address of the supervisory authority responsible for our company is:
North Rhine-Westphalia Country Representative for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (LDI NRW)
Tel: +49 211 38424-0
Fax: +49 211 38424-10